Tuesday 9 June 2015

Edinburgh College of Art Degree show 2015

My favourite piece was this wonderful
painting by Michelle Alcock
Amy D'Agorne Craghill's photographic study
of a Rudolf Steiner education. These
welly boots reminded me of my cousins who
also studied at a Steiner school
My sketching journey began around about the same time I attended the very inspiring Edinburgh College of Art Degree show of 2014.  I couldn't miss this year's event therefore so I went along on a lovely sunny evening to their late showing.  There was some great stuff on display and here are some which caught my eye



There is also an architecture course at the College.
Based upon what I saw here, we have some talented
architects who can contribute to the urban landscape
in the future.
By Karen Fleming


Sky Su's video installation was a lot of fun (the audience
is the art)

Sculpture by Thomas Dawson

No comments:

Post a Comment